Placing a large number of Mystery Caches in my city

Tyltt

Hello :), 

I would like to place a large number of Mystery Caches in my city and I would like some advice on how I could make that possible.

I want to hide 50 Mystery Caches in my city. 10 of each level of difficulty, 10 being 1 star caches, 10 being 2 star caches... etc. My city is large enough so that I can place the physical containers 0.1 mile away from the physical containers of other geocaches in the area. But it's not super large, and if I place 50 caches in it, a large portion of the interesting geocaching spots that remain in my city would become unavailable. I don't want that and the reviewer of my area probably won't want that either. My Mystery Caches will also have, for the most part, multiple stages that are far away from each other, so an even larger portion of the area would become unaccessible for other geocachers. It doesn't seem like it would be possible for me to place 50 geocaches in my area.

Is there a way I could hide them without being a nuisance to other geocachers in the area ? I want all the geocaches to be in my city but maybe they can be slightly off limits if that would help. I would really like that project to come to frutition. 

50 caches will most likely attract a lot of cachers when all of them is published. So placing them in the same area is easiest for the visitors and for you to make the necessary maintenance. 

So my recommendation is to choose a forest to place all stages and containers in. With a good access point to park cars or get to using public transport.

1 hour ago, Tyltt said:

I would like some advice on how I could make that possible.

I checked the area where you have found all your 25 traditional caches. It seems that this area has very limited number of mystery caches. This helps you a lot, because normally, when you try to hide large number of caches, many of them can not be published, because there are already other mystery caches you are not aware. In your case, it is possible that most places where you are trying to place a new cache are really available for new caches. Reviewers will not criticize the number of caches or the area where you want to place new caches. The only limiting factor is other caches which are too near of your plans.

19 minutes ago, arisoft said:

I checked the area where you have found all your 25 traditional caches. It seems that this area has very limited number of mystery caches. This helps you a lot, because normally, when you try to hide large number of caches, many of them can not be published, because there are already other mystery caches you are not aware. In your case, it is possible that most places where you are trying to place a new cache are really available for new caches. Reviewers will not criticize the number of caches or the area where you want to place new caches. The only limiting factor is other caches which are too near of your plans.

It's good to know the reviewers don't mind. I thought again about how I could do to avoid being an inconvenience to other people who want to place caches and I realized I could move the elements of my easier geocaches (or the geocache itself) if they block a spot in which someone else wants to place something. I think just asking them on the cache page to contact me someplace if they want something moved is authorized ? 

If that's possible then I think I won't have problems with placing the geocaches anymore. Thank you very much :)