Ad Lab App showing 'No Journal Entries' even after completion of all 5 stages

GCZ Team

Someone contacted us about one of our Adventure Labs - Treasure at Clare Railway Station - saying that after they completed the 5 stages they could not see the journal entries and so could not access the coordinates for the related bonus cache. The image they sent shows the words ‘No Journal Entries’. We have checked it at our end and it looks fine on our Ad Lab App - second image. Others who have completed the Ad Lab previously have reported that they can still see the Journals.  We have no idea why or how this happened. We have asked our local reviewer who advised us to post a thread on this forum. Please can you help?

IMG_3968.jpeg

IMG_3965.jpeg

Having AL App Version info (and iOS version if applicable) might be of assistance. I'm wondering if this is with the latest version of the AL App (with the Toggle Adventure Feature) or just some interaction with a particular iOS version of the older one, or (... I bet this is clear so I can stop LOL!) 😎