Adventure lab reviews

SW00P

Looking for information on how many reviews for a problem adventure lab before grouundspeak intervenes.

Yesterday a new geocacher with no finds completed one of my adventure labs with 5 stages. The geocacher now has 5 finds. He left a review so he completed the lab. Said it was done with his daughter. 

But he left two reviews with problems on one stage. First said coordinates are off, second said area not accessible. But he completed all five stages. First complaints with 78 reviews. 

Is there a way to clear these or just ignore? Will HQ do anything?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SW00P said:

First complaints with 78 reviews. 

But the feature is only like a week old (you called them reviews but I'm assuming you mean the report a problem feature).

You can still sometimes complete a problem adventure lab if the coordinates are off and if the area is inaccessible. 

Have you read the update to the release notes? HQ took off the warning about taking action. It doesn't mean they won't take action, but they took away that warning. 

But you do have valid questions!

Edited by Max and 99

Who from HQ of Geocaching or developers got an excellent stupid idea? Create option to upload photos to Geocaching LAB reviews? Now I got a problem, because almost all cachers are adding photos (hints) with answers for LAB stages. And I like a owner LAB cache haven't an option to delete this photos!!!! I can only ask a cacher. And ask him to delete photo... It is so irritating for me ....

• Upvote 2
  • Surprised 1
13 minutes ago, roxetak said:

Who from HQ of Geocaching or developers got an excellent stupid idea? Create option to upload photos to Geocaching LAB reviews? Now I got a problem, because almost all cachers are adding photos (hints) with answers for LAB stages. And I like a owner LAB cache haven't an option to delete this photos!!!! I can only ask a cacher. And ask him to delete photo... It is so irritating for me ....

We all saw that coming!

An AL owner should be allowed to delete spoiler photos.

Most of the photos on your AL reviews seem to be general photos, not spoilers. I can guess which one is the spoiler, and you should be allowed to delete it. 

Edited by Max and 99
  • Upvote 2
  • Funny 1