"Sorry, the requested query is no longer available"

msrubble

A pocket query I ran yesterday was not available for download today when I clicked on it in the Pocket Queries Ready for Download list. I got an error message similar to the subject line. This was also reflected in the URL. The completed pocket query was then deleted from the list, which now shows 0 PQs ready for download.

I have not seen this behavior before today, nor any announcement about a change in PQs. This is a query I have been running twice a week for years.

I am so glad, that at least another person is having problems with pocket queries.

Using the GSAK web app, I get something about API errors!  I look at the error log, and from I can figure out, the Pocket Query files do not exist on you server(s)

I tried creating a Pocket Query where I used to live (thousands of geocaches), and the query returned ZERO found!

what's up geocaching.com??

15 hours ago, msrubble said:

A pocket query I ran yesterday was not available for download today when I clicked on it in the Pocket Queries Ready for Download list. I got an error message similar to the subject line. This was also reflected in the URL. The completed pocket query was then deleted from the list, which now shows 0 PQs ready for download.

I have not seen this behavior before today, nor any announcement about a change in PQs. This is a query I have been running twice a week for years.

Has this resolved for you?  I, too, have a PQ I run twice a week - it ran yesterday, and I went in and was able to download it today with no issues, as I have done in the past.  I am not able to reproduce what you are seeing?