Personal cache note improvement

Chtigones

Hello.
I use the Personal cache note box a lot to record information when I solve mysteries.
The note box allows us to enter only text.
Would it be possible to add the possibility to attach images in the note (intermediate information of resolution or final spoiler given by the checker for example)?
Indeed, I may have to solve the mysteries in several times and have to note the intermediate clues or simply it can pass several months between a resolution and the search of the geocache and then I do not remember where I saved the spoilers, separate from my note.
Thank you

Capture d’écran 2023-08-05 002932.jpg

• Upvote 3
35 minutes ago, Chtigones said:

I use the Personal cache note box a lot to record information when I solve mysteries.
The note box allows us to enter only text.

FWIW, I've used Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc. to store my work on complex puzzle caches, and have put the URL to my work document in the Personal Cache Note of the puzzle cache in question.

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 1
On 8/4/2023 at 6:30 PM, Chtigones said:

Would it be possible to add the possibility to attach images in the note (intermediate information of resolution or final spoiler given by the checker for example)?
Indeed, I may have to solve the mysteries in several times and have to note the intermediate clues or simply it can pass several months between a resolution and the search of the geocache and then I do not remember where I saved the spoilers, separate from my note.

I'd use that for sure while creating a new cache.  Especially for images that I will add to the Reviewer Notes once I submit the page.

And I'd like the same "Personal cache note" to be available while I'm editing a cache page.