Magellan explorist GC (couple of things)

Before people moan - i love my gc and if it ain't broke, why fix/replace it. Nor can i afford to get a new one

Anyway....

I am getting back into geocaching and while i have had the device hooked up to my pc to power the unit, I noticed when i was in the home screen and chose menu there was an option to "connect to pc".  This has now vanished and i was wondering if anyone knows how i can get it back.

secondly, i have updated my GCawards file on the device to show the breakdown of how many of each type of gc i have found.  The total of all is 202.  But when looking at the lifetime finds - the total is, apparently 161!  Does anyone know how i can change it?

Thanks

Roz

1 hour ago, Cacher_Penguin said:

Before people moan - i love my gc and if it ain't broke, why fix/replace it. Nor can i afford to get a new one

Anyway....

I am getting back into geocaching and while i have had the device hooked up to my pc to power the unit, I noticed when i was in the home screen and chose menu there was an option to "connect to pc".  This has now vanished and i was wondering if anyone knows how i can get it back.

secondly, i have updated my GCawards file on the device to show the breakdown of how many of each type of gc i have found.  The total of all is 202.  But when looking at the lifetime finds - the total is, apparently 161!  Does anyone know how i can change it?

Thanks

Roz

Try another USB cable and a different USB port.

For some ideas on how to create Gecocache Find totals, see this: