Bugs following recent changes to the division of counties in Québec (Canada)

We have 101 counties in Québec and this has not changed for several years.

But recently, changes have been made without reason to the division of the counties of Québec on the Project-GC database.

Three counties of Québec were split in two, which means that we end up with six counties instead of three, which is an error in relation to the reality.

The three affected counties before the changes:
- Brome-Missisquoi
- La Haute-Yamaska
- Québec

The three (now six) affected counties after the changes:
- Brome-Missisquoi
- Brome-Missisquoi (Québec)
- La Haute-Yamaska
- La Haute-Yamaska (Québec)
- Québec
- Québec (Québec)

Consequently, the results of Challenge Checkers using Québec counties are inconsistent with reality.

Example for me: I have found 17 caches in "Brome-Missisquoi" county.

But following recent changes on the database, I end up with:
- 9 caches found in "Brome-Missisquoi" county;
- 8 caches found in "Brome-Missisquoi (Québec)" county.

Very frustrating for geocachers who were qualified for certain challenges but no longer are because of this erroneous division in the database.

Question: Who is responsible for the division of counties on the database, Groundspeak or Project-GC?

Groundspeak or Project-GC: Please cancel these recent changes and return to the initial division of the 101 counties of Québec.

Regards!

Speculation:  Project-GC.com uses county data from OSM, as does GC.com's custom map style.  Data in OSM may have changed, and a quick lookup suggests somebody's been working on the boundaries a few months ago ... probably fixing bugs, as most changes tend to be improvements.  https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/7926989/history

(Admin boundaries are an advanced-level topic in OSM; please don't attempt to fix things unless you really know what you're doing; it's way above my own pay scale.)