Bug: Leaderboard shows wrong data

Calando

Yesterday, I logged a cache as found and a little bit later saw that it was the wrong one... so I deleted my found log and logged the correct one.

Deleting the found log also decremented my overall found counter as expected, but the find still occurs in my leaderboard. This should be fixed, I guess...

4 hours ago, Calando said:

Yesterday, I logged a cache as found and a little bit later saw that it was the wrong one... so I deleted my found log and logged the correct one.

Deleting the found log also decremented my overall found counter as expected, but the find still occurs in my leaderboard. This should be fixed, I guess...

This is usually how it happens.

If I had known that last month, I would have fulfilled the 1000-points-on-your-leaderboard-challenge within 5 minutes...

Just to be clear: logged wrong cache, got 25 points, deleted wrong log, logged correct cache, got 11 points. My expectation would be that my leadership points are now at 11 - but they are at 36... does not make sense to me.

1 hour ago, Smitherington said:

From yesterday to today the leaderboard is showing fewer points.  I was third on mine and now I’m first but with fewer points than yesterday. 

Is there a new glitch?

It's Monday, so the Leaderboard reset at noon.