Virtual caches that Antarctica cruisers can attempt to earn.

We need a series of virtual caches that Antarctica cruisers can attempt to earn. They can be set up similar to the series of virtual caches on the Panama Canal for cruisers. One example is “The 8th Wonder of the World- The Panama Canal”. Currently, the only virtual caches in Antarctica are at two Research Stations which are unreachable from cruise ships. I am asking all interested geocachers to lobby to convince Geocaching.com to approve a series of virtual Antarctica caches that can be earned from the decks of cruise ships.

• Funny 1

What, you mean like https://coord.info/GC9P67M which is a nautical drive by, as long as you can get a picture of the island from your ship you're done.

BTW I make it 4 virtuals in Antarctica, and I suspect the issue here is not that Groundspeak won't approve virtuals in Antarctica and more the fact that cachers don't seem inclined to place virtuals in Antarctica, so if there's another round of virtuals released apply for one and stick your own out...

• Upvote 7