מי אחראי על אישור גיאוקאשינג חדש?

Graceful91

12 hours ago, Graceful91 said:

אשמח להבין איך זה מתבצע מהרגע ששלחתי גיאוקטש מסודר

גיאוקאצ'ים חדשים מאושרים על ידי סוקרים מקומיים לאחר הגשת הגיאוקאצ'ים המוצעים דרך אתר ה-geocaching.

Note: the question is in Hebrew and my answer (below) was translated from English to Hebrew via Google translate.

New geocaches are approved by local reviewers after submission of the proposed geocaches via the geocaching website. 

• Helpful 1
1 hour ago, cerberus1 said:

Cool.  IIRC though, caches are published...  

A Reviewer publishes caches whether he approves of the cache type/location or not, as long as they meet guidelines.    :)

Yes, a number of volunteer reviewers have made the point that they don't approve of many of the caches they publish, but as long as they meet the guidelines, they are published. :)

I’m not sure how that distinction helps the original questioner.  Nor am I sure how translation enters into this conversation.  It could be said that the reviewer ‘approves the cache for publication’ which has a different nuance than ‘the reviewer approves the cache’.  I doubt that the original question dealt with that difference.

• Funny 1

Hey. I speak a language other than English and use an English dictionary to translate. Maybe the translation missed my question a bit. So I will write again more focused:

I made a cache. I prepared everything according to the instructions and included the details - now I see that my cache is waiting for confirmation.

So I asked who approves, what happens next, what is this stage

41 minutes ago, Graceful91 said:

I made a cache. I prepared everything according to the instructions and included the details - now I see that my cache is waiting for confirmation.

So I asked who approves, what happens next, what is this stage

As I wrote earlier:

On 4/30/2023 at 3:06 PM, niraD said:

See also the Help Center article Cache review process.

Specifically, the first paragraph reads:

"A local reviewer checks your cache page against our guidelines and regional policies, but does not visit the physical location of your cache. Typically, review begins within 7 days of the date that you submit your cache. But reviews may take longer in the week before or after holidays and large geocaching events."

Or, if you want to know more about your local volunteer reviewers, see the Help Center articles Community volunteer reviewers and Contact your local reviewer.