Template for the leaflet

passegua

37 minutes ago, passegua said:

After finding over 30 geocaches i would like to hide my first one. But I don't know where to find a model to print the leaflet that collects the signatures. I've found the logo template but then? Thank you

Any normal notepad will do the job.

Edited by RuideAlmeida
  • Upvote 1
45 minutes ago, passegua said:

After finding over 30 geocaches i would like to hide my first one. But I don't know where to find a model to print the leaflet that collects the signatures. I've found the logo template but then? Thank you

Do you mean the "Congratulations! You've just found a geocache" message with an explanation of how geocaching works? This is often printed at the top of log sheets. For larger caches with log books, you can paste a copy on the cover of the log book, or you can include a separate laminated copy.

On the geocaching.com site, select Play > Hide a geocache

Then scroll down to the "Instructions for finders" section, select a language (English is the default), select a size (Small is the default, or you can select Medium), and then select the View instructions button.

I copy this text into my favorite document editor, edit the text a bit, add lines for signatures, and print my own log sheets (with the geocache note at the top).

• Helpful 1
On 4/19/2023 at 10:39 PM, lee737 said:

Do a search for 'geocaching stashnotes' or 'geocaching logsheets'..... there are a bunch of printable files around you can use or get inspiration from.

On 4/19/2023 at 10:39 PM, lee737 said:

Do a search for 'geocaching stashnotes' or 'geocaching logsheets'..... there are a bunch of printable files around you can use or get inspiration from.

That's it! Thanks.