Waymarking not published

Atrellu

11 hours ago, PISA-caching said:

You did resubmit it, after making the corrections, right? Which category is the WM? Maybe you could send a note to the officers of that category. Everybody (like me) who is not officer in that category will not be allowed to see the WM, before it is approved.

Yes correct, the same day of the review I made the corrections and sent it again and I no longer received a response, it is still under review after more than 2 months

Category: Stone Bridge

The code is: WM17GVH

On 4/18/2023 at 8:49 PM, Atrellu said:

Yes correct, the same day of the review I made the corrections and sent it again and I no longer received a response, it is still under review after more than 2 months

Well, there are 2 active officers in that category. I would send each of them a note and ask if there is any problem with the waymark.

The waymark was sent to group voted and got stuck in the know website bug (sometimes after the group vote if approved the waymark is not published until an officer opens the group page) I have opened it and the waymark was released.

Edited by razalas
spelling error
  • Helpful 2