I'm constantly logging into website from the app

Halina23

Hieveryone,

Here's an annoying development in the geocaching app that wasn't there before- when I find a geocache and try to log it on my iPhone by going to the website, I need to log into the website every single time, then go to the map, then go to my current location, and only then do I access the geocache from the website. I used to go directly to the website-based geocache page from the app, no new log in required. I prefer using the website to log my geocaches because then I can select all to visit my trackables (I have 22 now), rather than log them one-by-one through the app. Does anyone know how to set the app up so you don't have to log into the website if you go to the website from the app? I'm doing this because of my trackables, and because I can add more than one picture in my log. Thanks!

On 3/27/2023 at 12:44 PM, Halina23 said:

Does anyone know how to set the app up so you don't have to log into the website if you go to the website from the app?

I think that might be a browser issue rather than an app issue?

When you log in, does it give you a "remember me" option? Or does the browser on your phone have an "always forget" option enabled you could turn off?