Can only go back 1000 caches from someone's geoprofile?

BenamBenam3

I was just clicking on someone's geoprofile from the website to look at some caches we did a few years ago. I noticed I can only go back 1000 caches? Whether it's "all geocaches" or any particular cache type, I can only go back 1000 caches.  I see a right chevron > but it's not active.

Another reason I would want to do this is because people will tell me of a cache they did in a certain year and location, and if I look at their finds, I can identify it. 

When did this happen, and why? Is there any way around it besides looking at each individual cache type on a geoprofile, and hoping they don't number 1000? 

• Funny 2
4 hours ago, BenamBenam3 said:

When did this happen, and why? Is there any way around it besides looking at each individual cache type on a geoprofile, and hoping they don't number 1000? 

It happened when they switched to using the new search engine for returning all lists of caches (about a year ago, I think). One workaround, if you know roughly when they found that cache, is to go into the filters and set a Find Date range to narrow it down to under 1000 caches:

image.png.755249e6a105e83a9a003edc0372a36b.png