Jump to content

Rollstuhlsymbol abwählen


GoldFederchen
Followers 1

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, GoldFederchen said:

In the description of my hide BEI DER SCHIEßBUDE, I accidentally activated the wheelchair attribute. I can't turn it off in edit mode. Who can help?

 

The wheelchair attribute was automatically assigned because of the T1 rating. Change the terrain rating to T1.5 and you can remove the wheelchair attribute.

  • Helpful 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, ecanderson said:

I swear I recall back in the early days when 1.0T meant flat, level ground - end of discussion.  If one could reasonably expect to reach a cache from a wheelchair, one was expected to use the wheelchair attribute to flag the accessibility of the cache.

 

It being a rainy day, a little playing with Search has yielded some surprising results:

  • There are 997 terrain 1.0 caches with the Significant hike attribute
  • There are 136 terrain 1.0 caches with the Tree climbing required attribute
  • There are 65 terrain 1.0 caches with the Climbing gear required attribute
  • There are 61 terrain 1.0 caches with the Difficult climb attribute

These aren't all old caches either, a lot have been published in the last five years. It really makes you wonder...

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
20 hours ago, barefootjeff said:

 

It being a rainy day, a little playing with Search has yielded some surprising results:

  • There are 997 terrain 1.0 caches with the Significant hike attribute
  • There are 136 terrain 1.0 caches with the Tree climbing required attribute
  • There are 65 terrain 1.0 caches with the Climbing gear required attribute
  • There are 61 terrain 1.0 caches with the Difficult climb attribute

These aren't all old caches either, a lot have been published in the last five years. It really makes you wonder...

No doubt edited after the fact.

Do these show the Wheelchair attribute?  I ask, because once set up as 1.0T + wheelchair, you cannot switch off or use the 'negated' wheelchair attribute.

 

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, ecanderson said:

No doubt edited after the fact.

Do these show the Wheelchair attribute?  I ask, because once set up as 1.0T + wheelchair, you cannot switch off or use the 'negated' wheelchair attribute.

 

 

The more recent ones (say in the last five years) do. Some of the older ones are puzzle caches where I'm guessing the attributes are the solution to the puzzle rather than actual hiding place attributes (combinations of livestock and scuba gear don't really make much sense either).

Link to comment
18 hours ago, barefootjeff said:

 

The more recent ones (say in the last five years) do. Some of the older ones are puzzle caches where I'm guessing the attributes are the solution to the puzzle rather than actual hiding place attributes (combinations of livestock and scuba gear don't really make much sense either).

 

Unless the hiding place is in vicinity of a pod of sea cows; a fascinating species!

 

 

 

Extinct now, unfortunately, so they'd have to be grandfathered-in.

 

Oh, well.

 

 

Edited by TeamRabbitRun
  • Funny 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Followers 1
×
×
  • Create New...