Why are AL's not visible on web map

Go catch

Adventure Labs are only visible via an app and not on website which can make planning routes a lot harder. Why can they not at least be visible on the website so that users could plan their day from the comfort of a PC screen rather than a mobile device? I appreciate you can't access them from the comfort of your home but just seeing where they are would help decide where to go caching for a day.

• Helpful 1
11 minutes ago, HHL said:

Create your own tour map:

66dc07bd7802d57b6709be2b3ec8ed40.png

I appreciate this is one option, in the same way I could just look at my phone and see where they are too, but to see them at a glance on the PC would be so much easier and less hassle. I should add that this is especially more so for those AL's with a bonus mystery connected to it as you can see the connection to it too. I may look at a map on my pc and see there might only be a couple of mystery caches in that area, but on closer inspection discover that those mysteries are the bonus's of AL's, which may make that location more worth while visiting.

Edited by Go catch
  • Helpful 1