"Add to list" not working

originalta

1 hour ago, originalta said:

Previously I could select numerous caches by clicking the box on the left of the list and press the "Add to list" button which would add them to the selected list.  Currently the site will add caches to the list but not the caches selected.  Please fix the bug. 

I have tested this several times and I can confirm the bug. It is adding caches I did not select and not adding caches I did select. Using Chrome. 

Edited by Max and 99

The original report may have not included specific steps to reproduce the issue, but there is definitely a bug that got introduced with the recent release that changed the Add to List behavior - it's independent of OS or browser.

After some testing, all works as expected if you select the first X caches via the individual check boxes, e.g check the individual boxes for the first 3.

Things break when you do a random selection of caches via the individual check boxes and try to add them to a List, e.g the 2nd, 7th, 10th, etc

In that case it does not work or adds the first X to a List instead.

Thanks for the report. We'll look into a fix.

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 1