Anniversary

Decodoppler

You're way ahead of me. I hadn't even realized it, but your post made me go and check, and my 1 year anniversary was just three days ago. And on that day I found my 40th cache. (Now up to 43). I liked geocaching from the start, but never found the time to really get into it last year. Now I'm getting out caching a little more frequently, and enjoying every minute of it.

Anyhoo - happy anniversary Deco, and here's to a second year with clear signals and happy hunting. <raises glass of cyber beverage>

*** Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry, and they laugh at you. ***

Well, it's been a good year for you!

In my opinion (which counts for nothing) you are one of the best cachers in the area. Your caches are of high quality and imaginative.

Don't let it be about the nunbers, becuase -- afterall -- all your virtuals don't really count. Just enjoy yourself and stick to the real caches and 200 will be upon you before you know it!

How about you and I hooking up in the near future for that Peterborough Run we talked about? Should get 6 or 7 on that day alone!

Good job sir.

DirtRunner.

Your not first...But you could be next.

quote:
Originally posted by DirtRunner:

Don't let it be about the nunbers, becuase -- afterall -- all your virtuals don't really count. Just enjoy yourself and stick to the real caches and 200 will be upon you before you know it!

How about you and I hooking up in the near future for that Peterborough Run we talked about? Should get 6 or 7 on that day alone!

Your not first...But you could be next.

Congrats Decodoppler!! We hit the 1 year mark back in May with 219 finds (total). We agree with dirtrunner that locationless do not count... in fact we've practically dropped them from our hit list (unless we're practically stepping over them to get to another cache of course).

A Peterborough tour? Go for it guys! I hear there are some really great caches up there <grin>. Seriously the 'Tripper & fam.' caches are a lot of fun but pick them carefully if you're trying to save time. Regardless an adventure is guaranteed!! PS: If I recall correctly, I know Decodoppler loved our 'Ghost Town Trail' cache for one.

Happy caching,

Tripper & fam.

Better move quick too... some of the caches in the Peterborough parks are being pulled by Parks Ontario staff (our 'Up the Ash' being one of them). More on that visit:

Ontario Parks Cache removed