What ever happened to...

RobertM

What ever happened to:

http://ubbx.Groundspeak.com/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=5726007311&f=4016058331&m=2206006051&r=7806006051

http://ubbx.Groundspeak.com/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=5726007311&f=4016058331&m=4096009691&r=9506011791

I wonder if MrGigaFakeFindBlameCoWorker has been faking any more pictures lately? Any cache police following up on him?

Oh yeah, someone want to look into his logs? It seems he's the Spoiler King of BC. Do yourself a favour and read his logs! :-)

I would have to agree with Jomarac5 and RobertM, Mr Gigabyte pretty much ruined the game for us. The only reason we have not released our other hidden caches is simply to avoid having him complain/whine into my mailbox about how much better they could have been hidden, had they been hidden by an expert such as himself. Until that stops our caches will be emailed out to select people that just want to visit a nice spot and have a good time.

Alleykatz

quote:
Originally posted by RobertM:

I was taught to say "please". Weren't you?

Something like "In the future please do not double post to the forums. One is enough."

That sounds so much better.

The difference is, you were clearly being 'told', not 'asked' ...not unlike a traffic sign that says 'Stop' rather than 'Please Stop' - get it?

(...probably not icon_rolleyes.gif )