Additional Credits, Adventure Labs

MoreOutdoor

I have "Geocached" for many years, however, had become frustrated with so many "green containers within a green hedge"( being green colour blind didn't help), plus other issues. 

Hence moving over and participating in "Waymarking" of which I enjoy very much.

With the introduction and phased role out of "Adventure Lab", which in my view offers me, the best of both, a combination of Geocaching and Waymarking.

After successfully posting my first credit Adventure Lab, I  needless to say keen to post more Adventure Labs. To offer and share some of many interesting finds, whilst "Waymarking" etc.

I appreciate any new games platform, will have some teething issues, some glitches, however.

Is anyone able to offer a go live date or when or where, premium members, can request or are able to get additional, more Adventure Credits? so that we can post more Adventure Labs.

I hope its not too long.

• Funny 1

For a while they were being handed out randomly, then for a while it was based on the ratings on your existing Adventures... not really sure what system they are using now.

Edited by Hügh
  • Helpful 2
6 hours ago, Isonzo Karst said:

Isonzo,

Thank you for your suggestion, and link, however, as I read it. That would be for the initial 5 location  credits, of which I have had and used. That "we" then get entered into a "random selection" to have any more.

I hope all the teething issues, and glitches are ironed out soon so that the AL can go live for all, I only wish we had some idea on when?

From help centre:-

"We occasionally provide opportunities to receive additional credits. There is no need for users to request additional credits. Credits are generally distributed using a random selection (with geographic distribution). In most cases, all creators who have created a public Adventure are eligible and are automatically entered in the selection process".

• Funny 1
3 hours ago, MoreOutdoor said:

I hope all the teething issues, and glitches are ironed out soon so that the AL can go live for all, I only wish we had some idea on when?

Early last month it was announced that all premium members were given a credit. Presumably there'll be similar releases of credits going forward but, given the past history with virtuals, I doubt if it'll ever be made open slather to just create as many as you want.

• Upvote 1