Add the rare "lost and found" attribute to CCE events attended by lackeys

kohalas

Like many other geocachers, I'm still sad that I didn't get the mega rare "lost and found" attribute by the CCE events 10 years  ago, that was attended by lackeys, if I remember correctly. So I please the HQ to add that attribute again to CCE when lackeys attend. 

Screenshot_20220531-202026_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Funny 3
On 5/31/2022 at 2:20 PM, kohalas said:

Like many other geocachers, I'm still sad that I didn't get the mega rare "lost and found" attribute by the CCE events 10 years  ago, that was attended by lackeys, if I remember correctly. So I please the HQ to add that attribute again to CCE when lackeys attend. 

Maybe it's just me, but I'll (again) be the wet blanket and say them's the breaks...

I see you found Locationless caches. We did too.   :)

- Many didn't, and Groundspeak decided, after much moaning and groaning from others, to sorta create a new one.

But I don't feel that's fair, and it doesn't really help with stats when people are given one not earned when it was a thing.

When people are concentrating in those stats for ranking, someone has to lose... 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1