Key Summit GCT6C3

Fazanten

Hi geocachers,

In 2006 I placed a geocache at Key Summit (GCT6C3), during my Routeburn track. From 2006 until a few months ago, the cache was maintained by a volunteer Kev n Chris, because they moved from Te Anau to another place.
Since I live in the Netherlands, over 18000 km away from this great location, I need to find another geocacher that wants to maintain it or that I can transfer this geocache to.

So if you are interested in performing maintenance every now and then, or want to be the new 'owner' of the cache,  please let me know. Otherwise the community will lose this geocache in a couple of months.

Thanks for reading.

Fazanten

Edited by Fazanten
On 5/6/2022 at 5:19 AM, Fazanten said:

Hi geocachers,

In 2006 I placed a geocache at Key Summit (GCT6C3), during my Routeburn track. From 2006 until a few months ago, the cache was maintained by a volunteer Kev n Chris, because they moved from Te Anau to another place.
Since I live in the Netherlands, over 18000 km away from this great location, I need to find another geocacher that wants to maintain it or that I can transfer this geocache to.

So if you are interested in performing maintenance every now and then, or want to be the new 'owner' of the cache,  please let me know. Otherwise the community will lose this geocache in a couple of months.

Thanks for reading.

Fazanten

Pardon my ignorance but but did this get sorted?

I'm new to the whole Geocaching thing but seeing this call for help and having been born in the Netherlands I thought I would respond.

Though I am in Auckland, so not sure if it is possible to make a cache travel-able (is that even a word?) so that it slowly makes its way up the country till it reaches my general location. I'd be interested in taking on the challenge of guardianship. I have yet to go hunting or to place one. I only signed up a day or so ago but plan to head out this week and see how it is done.