Help: Not Working Search Criteria Section

derren4

When I put [lat:32.7599, lon:-97.79389] in the Near field it still just shows me the latest waymark added. It doesn't do a search.  Hope this glitch is fixed soon.

With further attempts I discovered that nothing in the "Search Criteria" section is working.  Won't give me a list of just my waymarks.  Won't do an optional word search either.https://omegle.site/ echat

Edited by derren4
  • Funny 1
On 4/18/2022 at 12:59 AM, derren4 said:

When I put [lat:32.7599, lon:-97.79389] in the Near field it still just shows me the latest waymark added. It doesn't do a search.  Hope this glitch is fixed soon.

With further attempts I discovered that nothing in the "Search Criteria" section is working.  Won't give me a list of just my waymarks.  Won't do an optional word search either.

I'm not sure where you are looking for your own waymarks. When you go to your profile you can select to show your posted or visited waymarks on the left column (waymark lists) or click on all waymarks in the right column. Your profile shows 0 posted and 0 visited. It sounds like you're expecting to see some so maybe we're not getting all the information? Did you submit some and they are not reviewed yet?

I often look at nearby waymarks from a geocache page, just FYI in case that helps you.

Screenshot_20220419-174346.png

Edited by Max and 99
On 4/18/2022 at 7:05 AM, geoawareUSA9 said:

Try using N 32.7599 W 97.79389 instead of lat:32.7599, lon:-97.79389 - that's not a format Waymarking recognizes.

This is ALMOST the default format in the "Nearest Waymarks" coordinates search box. The true default in the coordinates entry box, is "[lat:32.7599,lon:-97.79389]", IE without the space before "lon".

Adhering to that exact format, by pasting coordinates only into the coordinates box and leaving everything else alone, has been my go-to method for many years now, without a hitch. One need only remember to NOT copy, then paste, the "-", if there is one, as a double click (or a double click and drag, depending on which browser one is using) WILL NOT include the "-".

Keith