Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fairplay

Any One from LUXEMBOURG

Hello, despite the fact that Luxembourg is very small icon_biggrin.gif, there may be various people living there (like me) who like geocaching. Wouldn't there be a way to get in contact, to discuss the caches from the region (even borders) and maybe workout something new.

I'd really love to get some feed-back.icon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gif

I'll be in Liege in the near future. I'll try my hand at caching in Luxembourg then. Thanks for being in Souting, it's a great program.

Hello, despite the fact that Luxembourg is very small icon_biggrin.gif<!--graemlin::)-->, there may be various people living there (like me) who like geocaching. Wouldn't there be a way to get in contact, to discuss the caches from the region (even borders) and maybe workout something new.

I'd really love to get some feed-back.icon_mad.gif<!--graemlin::)--> icon_mad.gif<!--graemlin::D--> icon_mad.gif<!--graemlin::D-->

Hi there, My husband and I just got our eXplorist GC last week and have done five searches with success. We are so hooked. Apparently there is a lot of us here and many speak English thank goodness. There was a big party in the woods in Mamer this past weekend but we did not attend. I think it is sort of like a disease... We have our eyes open for doing our first cache. Best, Luxexpat