Colorado Cachers

Squad51

icon_wink.gif

I have never though about posting on here. Some of my post stire up enough wind when I post in the cache logs. I get a few deleted cause I like to tell it like it is, or how I see it. I try my best not to sugar coat it icon_wink.gif

So, lets got others involved here. We get our and others opions out, it will only get better.

Miss Rosey

Is gathering.

I would love to have one a month over the next few months until October-ish.

We have not had one in Colorado Springs yet. I would love to attend one down there.

I think it would be cool if would could get a out of the way park in the hills and have a overnight event sometime.

Anyway just a thought.

We have been thinking of having a picnic/barbecue here in the Springs, probably sometime in the last two weeks of May. Would anyone be interested in attending? Squad51 would provide the meat and everyone else can bring whatever they'd like. Any input?

Team Squad51 icon_biggrin.gif

Both outings sound great. I love to meet some fellow cachers here in Colorado, as long as there is on Tar and Feathering. icon_wink.gif I love to have go geo-camping, yea, sounds great.

As for my pet, Yea, I always take him out in public, though he likes to misbehave. So I always have to keep him inline. So, meeting at a trail would be very sweet;)

Do you meet up with other cachers on the trails for hiking company? Do other cachers in Colorado met fellow cachers?

Email babe, and we set something up.

Miss Rosey

quote:
Originally posted by Dan Edwards:

Hmmm 5 miles in one day... Better do some working out while I am down in Texas...

Dan

Dan don't forget to add the miles when you reach the meadows!! And Texas is a sea-level not the place you need to start to work out. Well you've got a good month to go.

The "Bushwhacker"

needs_a_shave.gif

Exitus acta probat

>>--->

Man just moving around in this a workout of sorts. It does nothing for the muscles, but I am soaking a bunch of clothes in sweat! It is so humid down here, and they give you so much food when you order out that I am certain I am going backwards! I guess I will just have to double my geocaching efforts when I get home.

Dan