Adventure lab stalling when right in front of it

bahbi

I'm getting frustrated with Adventure Labs that let me find a couple spots, then the directions stop moving entirely when I'm right in front of what I believe should be the right place.  It simply stays at the last place I went.  Last month I had to stop and restart my phone 3 times to do a 5 spot Adventure lab, and today, it just refused to do anything in a different state I'm in after finding the first 2 spots.  Maybe its the phone but the geocaching app worked just fine for finding the cache in this area, so I don't know what to do about this.  Its very frustrating when trying to find a lab in a place where you don't live or have limited time to be able to do it with no guarantee of being able to come back the next day if it does not work. .Solutions??

45 minutes ago, bahbi said:

I'm getting frustrated with Adventure Labs that let me find a couple spots, then the directions stop moving entirely when I'm right in front of what I believe should be the right place.  It simply stays at the last place I went.  Last month I had to stop and restart my phone 3 times to do a 5 spot Adventure lab, and today, it just refused to do anything in a different state I'm in after finding the first 2 spots.  Maybe its the phone but the geocaching app worked just fine for finding the cache in this area, so I don't know what to do about this.  Its very frustrating when trying to find a lab in a place where you don't live or have limited time to be able to do it with no guarantee of being able to come back the next day if it does not work. .Solutions??

Interesting. I do not recall seeing that behavior.

7 hours ago, Moun10Bike said:

I had this issue in the iPhone app last year, but it was fixed a short while after that. What platform are you on (iPhone or Android) and what version of the app are you running?

I'm using a Galaxy S7.  I have no clue about versions of the app though - what do I look for?