Inconsistence counting of "Found-It"-Logs in Profile Dashbord Statistic and in Profile Logs

trippleJH

Hi

it is the first time since 2012 that I found inconsistence in my logs (trippleJH) on your website. Could You please check?

From my point of view I logged 30 caches with "Found It" in April 2021. Thats the same as it is shown in

Dashboard Your Geocaching Logs

Your Geocaching Logs (Filtered by Log Type)

on your website.

But in

Dashboard Statistics

Your Statistics

there are 31 Founds mentioned. I added a some copied screenshots to make it more clear and to document it. All screenshots are from geocaching.com.

Could You please check this issue, thanks a lot!

Screenshot 2021-05-11 175745.jpg

• Surprised 1
  • Helpful 1
On 5/11/2021 at 7:11 PM, Keystone said:

Did you find one Adventure Lab in April?  I noticed that your total Lab finds is a number ending in one.  This may explain the difference.

No I did not find Adventure Lab in April.

Is it possible to get a list of all 31 Caches I should have found regarding to the profile Geochaching  is evaluating? Could some run an SQL-Statement on the GC database?

27 minutes ago, Moun10Bike said:

I show you as having logged a location named "Marktplatz" in an Adventure named "Das verschwundene Kind" on April 24.

Just out of curiosity, how are you able to view another player's lab logs? Even when I login on labs.geocaching.com all it shows me is a pitch for the apps.

1727870714_ScreenShot2021-05-19at4_29_58PM.thumb.png.efad4d239461f78189524a85f919828d.png

• Funny 2

Thanks for your (keystone, moun10bike) work. I started that lab cache with five stations, I only got/solved the first one. I did Not know that this was already counted as a „found log“. I will check if/how I could delete this „log“.

trippleJH

15 hours ago, trippleJH said:

Thanks for your (keystone, moun10bike) work. I started that lab cache with five stations, I only got/solved the first one. I did Not know that this was already counted as a „found log“. I will check if/how I could delete this „log“.

trippleJH

https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=144&pgid=510

This will reduce your Geocache Find Count by 1, but the AL completed location will remain in the AL app. You can complete the other 4 locations (and complete the AL) when you want to.

Edited by Max and 99