Related Web Page doesn't seem to show up in the app?

Hi all, I was struggling to figure out a nearby puzzle cache (GC5YBPG) the other day. I wasn't at home, so I was looking at the cache page in my Android app, and just coming up with nothing. Today I happened to look at the page on my computer and see that there is a Related Web Page up at the top that contains all of the info required to solve the puzzle. I went back to the app and looked everywhere and I couldn't find the Related Web Page at all, meaning if you were using the app and not a web browser there would be no way to solve this cache, and you wouldn't even know that there is info missing. 

If setting a Related Web Page is officially supported through the website, it needs to be supported in the official app. The app could show it as part of the description, or somewhere else - I'm not trying to dictate how it needs to be visible, but it needs to be. 

If it's there and I just can't find it or even if it's obvious and I'm just missing it, I'd appreciate it if someone could point out to me how to view any Related Web Pages. 

• Funny 1
6 minutes ago, Tiek00n said:

there would be no way to solve this cache,

I disagree with this sentence. Sure the related web page makes it heck of a lot easier! But it is solvable without that related web page. 

There are other examples of things supported on the website but not the app, such as the official checker. 

This is just a suggestion but for puzzle caches you may want to consider opening up the browser at the bottom of the cache page to see if there's anything extra that might help, if you get stuck. We have some local caches that specifically state in the description that the puzzle is not solvable on a smartphone, or is better seen on the web page.

• Helpful 1

Well in this case the webpage is required, because the puzzle is based off of faulty and incorrect information that the C/O got from that related webpage, so without it or a direct hint/clue it's unsolvable. I'm not sure why you would claim it's solvable without that related page unless you went and already solved it without that page in the 10 minutes between my post and yours, but that seems unlikely to me.

If the Related Web Page feature has been discontinued then I agree it's very unlikely to be implemented in the app.

• Surprised 1
20 minutes ago, Tiek00n said:

Well in this case the webpage is required, because the puzzle is based off of faulty and incorrect information that the C/O got from that related webpage, so without it or a direct hint/clue it's unsolvable. I'm not sure why you would claim it's solvable without that related page unless you went and already solved it without that page in the 10 minutes between my post and yours, but that seems unlikely to me.

If the Related Web Page feature has been discontinued then I agree it's very unlikely to be implemented in the app.

But there is a direct clue on the cache page. I googled it and saw the code. It matched the puzzle on the cache page on the app.