Invisible attributes

ThatDamnCat

For at least a year, when I hide a cache, the attribute choices have been invisible, as in I have to hover my arrow over nothing, no square or shadow, to see which attribute it's on.  I got around this by activating all of them, then unactivating those I didn't need. A hassle, but I didn't think much of it.
Now with the new update and possibility to search by attribute, I find myself with the same issue there, making it useless to me. I've tried using Chrome, Firefox and Opera, but have the same issue on all. 
Is the error somewhere with me, or is this a bug?

118709595_608665359819815_8650929050989458217_n.jpg

Edited by ThatDamnCat
spelling
  • Upvote 1
13 hours ago, ThatDamnCat said:

Solved!  
A change in my gamma-settings made them ever so slightly visible again.  Not sure how that happened, I don't even know what gamma is, but it worked. 

Picture a curve that determines how the range of displayed brightness is actually displayed, especially at one end of the brightness curve.  That's a real oversimplification, but hope it helps to understand what you did and why it worked.