Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Ringeling

Cannot login on iPhone 7 into the GC-app

Recommended Posts

[update] Problem solved. In the iPhone settings I had Tekst ‘bold’ on. After I switched this off I could login.
 

Today (after the IOS-update 13.7) I re-installed the GC-app on my iPhone 7. Then I tried to login, but I cannot use the Login-button as the text from the Userstatement and Privacy policy lies over the Login button and prevents the use of this button.

 

How can I login (not by the Apple/ FB/ Google login)?
 

 

image.png

Edited by Ringeling
Update: problem solved

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Ringeling said:

Today I re-installed the GC-app on my iPhone 7. Then I tried to login, but I cannot use the Login-button as the text from the Userstatement and Privacy policy lies over the Login button and prevents the use of this button.

 

How can I login (not by the Apple/ FB/ Google login)?

Is it the cookie message you have to accept? Is that what's covering the login button? 

Share this post


Link to post

No, it is not a cookie message. As I mentioned it is the message of the Userstatement and Privacy policy. And with of this message there is no option to ‘accept’, so the text avoids the possibility to use the Login button.

Edited by Ringeling

Share this post


Link to post

This is what my app shows. Thankfully nothing is blocking the log in. 

Sorry I cannot help.

 

IMG_20200901_144734.png

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, Ringeling said:

Today (after the IOS-update 13.7) I re-installed the GC-app on my iPhone 7. Then I tried to login, but I cannot use the Login-button as the text from the Userstatement and Privacy policy lies over the Login button and prevents the use of this button.

 

How can I login (not by the Apple/ FB/ Google login)?
 

 

image.png


Can you switch the language to English?  The entire text in English fits below the buttons. 
 

Log in and the change the language back.  Then the App needs to be fixed so the buttons don’t get covered.

Share this post


Link to post

I must be doing something wrong, because I can only see that screen you showed when I'm logging into the website on my phone's browser. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Max and 99 said:

I must be doing something wrong, because I can only see that screen you showed when I'm logging into the website on my phone's browser. 

 

I have that same screen on the App on my iPhone 8s.  But I don't know if it's always like that.  I'm usually logged in.

 

 

Edited by kunarion

Share this post


Link to post

That's probably why. I'm using a very old  iphone that can't even use the newest app version. I forgot about that when I posted.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2

×
×
  • Create New...