Why no premium

Alliemay7510

9 minutes ago, Alliemay7510 said:

After a very long Hiatus, I decided to return to Geocaching with a fresh new account-  the only problem is-- I've tried numerous times to purchase a Premium upgrade and it won't take any of my payment methods-- Since the store is on lockdown I assume this is why????---

Oh wow, I hadn't thought of that. How exactly did you try to purchase an upgrade? 

2 hours ago, Alliemay7510 said:

I tried my bank debit card-  also a network pay card- also paypal….each time it declines 

Specifics like what page are you renewing on?  I'm trying to help but I need to know the process you are using. Are you upgrading the membership from your profile page on the website? What are you clicking there? I'm just a regular geocacher trying to solve the mystery. ?

4 hours ago, Alliemay7510 said:

After a very long Hiatus, I decided to return to Geocaching with a fresh new account-  the only problem is-- I've tried numerous times to purchase a Premium upgrade and it won't take any of my payment methods-- Since the store is on lockdown I assume this is why????---

Your best bet is probably contacting HQ's  Help Center, and let them know your issues.     :)