edit a milestone cache

Perpetuallylost

Windows 10 Firefox 72.0.2 scripts on this site disabled

Nice Username!

When I open the edit dialogue, it won't respond to search by name or GC Code. 

It offers paging, but only by 10 caches at a time, starting with the first cache i ever found.   Trying to edit milestone 1000, this could take a while. I'm just not that interested, which may be why I've never done it.

It WILL work for me if I'm willing to page for it, select a cache, click the  button to the left, SAVE, and that's my new milestone.   I just changed #25.  If I unlock that saved milestone, it reverts to the original (Sunnyhill-One).

You may find that going to the dialog page, then clicking Control +F5 will clear out whatever is cached on that page, and let you proceed.

milestone change.jpg

Edited by Isonzo Karst

Thx for your replies. I tried the F5 refresh function with no difference. But I was using Chrome. I then tried editing in Windows Explorer and the list pages like yours came up.After a lot of scrolling I eventually found the cache I wanted and it worked. Not sure if it was a browser thing but got the result I needed. Thx for your help.

• Upvote 1