Daytona Beach, FL Cachers

WISearchers

Wisconsin Cacher to Florida Cachers, come in Florida Cachers!:

Im a WI cacher, and I'd like to ask someone a favor.

I'm going to be in Daytona Beach at the Adam's Mark Hotel across from the Ocean Center, next month. While there, I'll be working at a trade show, but I will have some time to cache as well!

If you live/work/ drive by that area, could someone mark a waypoint of the Ocean Center or the Adam's Mark Hotel, so that I can do search online for the nearest caches? A zipcode search won't be precise enough, as I won't have a car.

I'd like to do a couple caches within a mile or (2 max) as I'll be walking around strange territory.

Any help is much appreciated!

WISearchers (Madison, WI)

We have the GPS, all we need now is the tall ship.

I don't live in that area but I visit family down that way. One time I flew into Daytona and did caches on my way up to St. Augustine. A really nice one is Pickle 4 I think it is. It's in Bulow State Park. The hike to it is a couple of miles one way but the scenery is well worth it. Bring bug spray. You can see gators, armadillo, boar, snakes and deer along the way. The actual hiding places looks like it is has been visited by otters as there are lots of shellfish shells there. You can try Tamoka Follies #1 and #2 but read the logs. There are some "strange" goings on there.