Notifications

Before notifications, people used PQs for this.

PQ limited to X radius from some coords, limited to Ontario, and check, placed in the last week (or use the date range, but you'll have to alter that each time). You can check this often. You don't have to run it, ie, set no day for it to run, just submit. This was the old way to FTF.

Or on Search, select some coords, Ontario,  don't own, haven't found, enabled (maybe eliminate types?) and rank on placed date, newest first.

You can bookmark the URL of this and check it  any time.

To clarify the above, you preview the PQ as often as you like (bookmark that link), never needing to actually run it.

If I remember right, you can even delete the PQ after saving the bookmark; the preview will still work but you can reuse the PQ slot for something else.  A loophole they'll never fix.

I still do a variant on this, and it's one reason I hope they never remove the old search code.

Edited by Viajero Perdido

Thanks, yes -> PREVIEW PQ.  You don't need to run it.

You can create  and save 1000 queries.   I'm thinking few people really need to free up the slot. From time to time, when I see that I've got over 100 PQs, I start removing some of them, just so it's easier to get to the one I want. 

My recall (possibly wrong) is that the old limit of saved PQs was 40 ?  and possibly fewer than that.  I remember bouncing back and forth between my account and my husband's Premium account to get a bunch of PQs saved and run.