What is this?

Jayeffel

I ran across a cache today that had a printed card with GC5AX15 printed on, with other info I guess I should have read. It looks like a geocache code but does not come up as such when the code is put in the query section of  geocache.com. I at first thought it to be a trackable, then realized they begin TB. I left its there and just copied the code .

1 hour ago, Jayeffel said:

I ran across a cache today that had a printed card with GC5AX15 printed on, with other info I guess I should have read. It looks like a geocache code but does not come up as such when the code is put in the query section of  geocache.com. I at first thought it to be a trackable, then realized they begin TB. I left its there and just copied the code .

The new Search Map won't show it because it's archived but if you put it into the Search page and select View from the dropdown options it'll find it.

image.png.d139b15aa7e81673d39c8a4b0698201c.png

You can also go directly to the cache page by entering https://coord.info/GC5AX15 into your browser.