Can you drop a travel bug into a cache you have previously logged?

South_Stander

I was looking at releasing my first TB, and thought of dropping it into a certain cache. The cache in question is next to a motorway services, is frequented often, yet well hidden and in good condition. In short, ideal for a good starting point for the tb.

Only thing is, I cannot see a way of dropping the tb in as I have already logged the cache. Is there a way to do this that I am missing?

On 7/12/2019 at 8:44 AM, South_Stander said:

I cannot see a way of dropping the tb in as I have already logged the cache.

Yup, Write note and Drop it in - I do this with my owned caches that are suitable for TB's to start them on their way.

You can also use the app, open your inventory and choose the TB you want to Drop, Choose Log, then Drop, and on the map that appears, choose the cache you want to Drop it in.  It can be one with or without a smilie, or one that you own.  Then you can write a log to tell why you are dropping it in that particular cache (starting a journey, good place to leave it, etc.) 

My son has a TB hotel on his front porch that we use to drop TB's - we've found it, and visited it several times!

• Helpful 1