Unable to authenticate

GeoDave81

Hello,

I have been trying to authenticate for project-gc.com and I am getting a weird error in the console when I try to do it on the geocaching side. I have tried different computers and browsers so not sure what else to try. I have attached the screen shot.

geocachingError.PNG

This is happening to me as well. Moreover, when I try to view my stats the different categories just have the loading circle spinning and they never load. This is happening when I access my project-gc stats from my geocaching.com profile. Anyone else having this issue?

I went into project-gc, but it didn't ask me to 'authenticate', so I guess I have been here recently enough I didn't need to. I checked a cache to see if I qualified and the system work for me. However, at the top the following is displaced, and it has been displaying that for awhile, because I remember it from previous visits.

"We are currently experiencing issues with our database cluster. This could cause unexpected behaviours."

• Upvote 1