Help Get a Bug in Germany

kc_kilmer09

Hello! I'm am located in the United States, and I recently found a bug whose goal is to get to Germany. My grandma is not a cacher (and does not want to learn...) but will be traveling from the US to Germany soon. She is willing to carry my bug and deliver it safely to another cacher in Bremerhaven, Germany. Anyone out there who can help?

4 hours ago, kc_kilmer09 said:

Hello! I'm am located in the United States, and I recently found a bug whose goal is to get to Germany. My grandma is not a cacher (and does not want to learn...) but will be traveling from the US to Germany soon. She is willing to carry my bug and deliver it safely to another cacher in Bremerhaven, Germany. Anyone out there who can help?

It's not clear, is this a Trackable you found, and are planning to hand it to a non-cacher , or is it yours ?

If it's yours, any issues with a non-cacher "winging it",  the only loss might be to you.

If it belongs to another,  it'd be nice if you asked the TO if they're okay with your idea first.   :)

If it's TB4D09R, the problem started when a cacher brought it to the US, when it clearly says, "I want to stay in Germany" right on the trackable's page.

Edited by cerberus1
19 hours ago, cerberus1 said:

If it's TB4D09R, the problem started when a cacher brought it to the US, when it clearly says, "I want to stay in Germany" right on the trackable's page.

I definitely agree it should never have come to the US in the first place! I will reach out to the owner-- I hadn't thought of that. Thanks!