New Cache list

on my iPhone under lists there is a  list of 120+ caches with I never entered into the list. I never intitied such a list, it doesn't not show up on the conputer at home under geocaching.com , profile, lists. 

I cannot see how to delete there list, to its contents. Is would not be so bad,  but the caches after @ 300 miles away. 

Anyone know how to get rid of them?

45 minutes ago, Jayeffel said:

on my iPhone under lists there is a  list of 120+ caches with I never entered into the list. I never intitied such a list, it doesn't not show up on the conputer at home under geocaching.com , profile, lists. 

I cannot see how to delete there list, to its contents. Is would not be so bad,  but the caches after @ 300 miles away. 

Anyone know how to get rid of them?

Did you run a Pocket Query?  Those also show up in the official App. A Pocket Query will remain in view like that for 7 days, then vanish.  Unless you set it to run on a schedule.

Edited by kunarion
11 hours ago, kunarion said:

Did you run a Pocket Query?  Those also show up in the official App. A Pocket Query will remain in view like that for 7 days, then vanish.  Unless you set it to run on a schedule.

That us what it involved. 

I looked at the parameters and the zip code I had entered got butchered and was wrong. 
Now to see what shows up. Thanks