new cache

MattandLaura

quote:
Originally posted by DenaliNW:

I did notice that the link to the web page where you post your answer does not work.

I think you replace the word "firstword" with the first word of the answer to the riddle.

all rights reserved, all wrongs reversed

That would be correct. I rephrased it though

quote:
Originally posted by oregone:

quote:
Originally posted by DenaliNW:

I did notice that the link to the web page where you post your answer does not work.

I think you replace the word "firstword" with the first word of the answer to the riddle.

all rights reserved, all wrongs reversed

geosigbuscard.jpg

It took me a little longer to figure out that Google was pointing me to the right answer than it did for me to *presumably* come up with a set of coords that make sense.

Mapquest puts 'em at a reasonable cache spot anyway. So if I got it wrong, the cache is probably a "5" for me, in which case I have the coords of where I will be placing my next cache icon_biggrin.gif

It took me a little longer to figure out that Google was pointing me to the right answer than it did for me to *presumably* come up with a set of coords that make sense.

Mapquest puts 'em at a reasonable cache spot anyway. So if I got it wrong, the cache is probably a "5" for me, in which case I have the coords of where I will be placing my next cache icon_biggrin.gif