2 Missouri Caches for adoption

Jhwk

Unfortunately I have moved to the Gulf Coast and must relinquish control of my two remaining hides around the Rolla Missouri area.  I know there are some very active hiders and seekers around.  One of these caches was adopted from another individual and has been around since 2006 - It is in a rather unique location and fun to try and find.

Tiney Cave Cache

The other cache is at a simple rest stop and needs maintenance (new container and log...). The Cursed Rest Stop (Cursed, because the container used to disappear until I moved the location) has also been in place since 2006 and successfully found over 500 times.

Cursed Rest Stop Cache

Cheers all!

Not to cast aspersions, but having moved seven times since we started geocaching, we've found that it is best to come up with a plan what to do with one's caches before one moves, not after.  But, better after than not at all.

These regional forums get some traffic, but not a lot.  If you want to target cachers in the area of those two caches, you might be better off posting in local geocaching groups' sites/facebook pages, or editing the cache description and/or posting notes to the cache asking if folks are interested in adopting.

Hope you get a taker.  Everybody likes a rest stop hide, and the cave one looks especially cool.

• Upvote 1