DONMAN007 DON'T GO!!!!

Tenniskid

Donman, don't let this physco stop you from doing something that you love. If you want to geocache then do it. Dont let someone stand in your way and push you around like this. I was really looking forward to doing some of your caches! I think that this guy is just a loser that is messing with your head. Please dont go, your caches are clever and I hate to see you leave. If anyone feels the same way I do post here or E-mail donman. Dont leave Geocaching PLEASE!!!! icon_frown.gif

I have never met Donman007, and I don't know the story behind what caused him to pull his caches and delete all of his logs, but I know that geocaching in Washington is poorer for it. Seth!, Kodak's4 and I made a trip to Wenatchee a couple of weekends ago and had a fantastic time geocaching, in large part due to Don's great caches. Don, if you're reading this, please reconsider! Each of your caches that I have seen has been placed and described with great care and passion.

Moun10Bike's Geocaching Pages

I don't know what's going on behind the scenes but I'm sorry to see a cacher pull up his logs because of what some jerk has to say. I tried to do Pranghorn on a business trip last month but unfortunately I entered the coordinates wrong and ended up circling a residential block.

It seems that it would be appropriate to ask the admins to step in if you're being personally attacked by another cacher.

Seriously.

I mean, this guy Donman.. I don't know him, but he seems to have produced some fun caches, and I read his farewell statement. Why, in the heck, would someone dog him? Donman, if you are around, could you answer a few questions for me? Do you KNOW who this person is? Is it someone who had a problem with you before? Did you ever delete a log of theirs perhaps that would cause them (being somewhat insane) to fly off the handle? Maybe someone else knows?

I had an experience with someone who apparently doesn't like me.. lurking in a chat room and taking notes about me, then threatening me, my home and my husband. I think this is truly creepy behavior.. and that may be what Donman feels, totally creeped out.

I don't know.. I just wonder.. how can someone you don't even know have the power to stop you from doing what you love to do?