coordinated transfers to gps

rascar capac

As you can read in the topic I linked to, it was removed:

We have removed the ‘Send to GPS’ option from the Geocaching map and the ‘Send to My GPS’ button from cache pages. This functionality has become increasingly unreliable in recent years because modern web browsers do not allow the operating system access required for the plugin to function correctly. This results in a poor experience for users whose browser plugins suddenly stop working, as well as for new users who expect the options to work correctly.

The reason it became unreliable is that modern browsers block the Garmin Communicator permanently because of safety issues.

The fact that this function did work for you tells me you are using an outdated browser and you should update it immediately.

Meanwhile, you can use the GPX file button and save it directly to the \Garmin\GPX\ folder on your GPSr (or save it elsewhere and copy it later to that folder).

• Helpful 1

As stated above, coordinates are not send to your GPSr any more from cache pages.
Again, save (or download, or whatever you want to call it) the GPX file. You can save it directly to the \Garmin\GPX\ folder on your GPSr. Or you can save it in any folder on your computer and copy it afterwards. See the help article.

You might want to consider to use lists. See the help article for lists and the help article for sending lists. Works only for Garmin, other brands are not supported.

1 hour ago, AACacheHoppers said:

Actually I have not gotten this to work. It wants me to download it to my computer or open it "somehow". At no point did I actually get it to send the coordinates to my GPS. What am I doing wrong?  Thanks!

I made a whole tutorial with pictures a couple days ago. But since I have no idea what GPS you have, you need to just go read this and see if it's what you want.

Edited by kunarion