Receiving 'error 500' when submitting a new cache

Theniyaal

Last night, I was setting up pages for three new caches, and while the first had no problems, the other two deliver a 'error 500' message when I click Save & Preview on the size and ratings page. I've tried backing up to the point where it asks if I want to start over or edit the existing page, and waited overnight, but I'm still facing the same problem. I can't submit either of these caches, but I don't want to scrap them and try again from fresh, thus burning two perfectly good GC codes. If anyone had any advice on how to attempt to solve this issue, I would appreciate it immensely.

16 hours ago, Bl4ckH4wkGER said:

@Theniyaal @busyemm

Are you still experiencing the same issues? I cannot reproduce the issues at this point. Everything seems to be running smoothly.

That's a difficulty with a 500 error.  All it means is that while processing a request and before a response can be constructed, "something" went wrong, and the server didn't specifically catch the error so that it could send back a meaningful response.  Whatever caused the error could be temporary (ran out of  memory, ran out of connections to a database,  a time out when getting data from another service, etc).