Tree Hugger

fractal

I was tempted to shoot it down! I called Shinwa when I was half way up.. At that point, I still couldn't see the cache! I finally saw it and got the guts to keep on climbing. When I reached it, I just tossed the thing down! Gravity=Good icon_biggrin.gif

I highly suggest you do a tree cache, Seth!

It makes for some interesting logs.. I just scanned in the pages from the Tree Hugger cache.

Check these out!

Notable quotes from the logbook:

I'm scared. Mommy! - Oregone

What the hell am I doing up here? - Pdx_Guy

... gunna hurl... - UofOJoe

-fractal

quote:
Originally posted by fractal:

I brought http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=15249 back down to a less scary height, so those of you who have been putting this one off, now's your chance icon_wink.gif

There's also a camera in the cache now too, so take a picture of something while you're up there...

Thanks. It's the nearest cache to my place and is always at the top of my search list. I was just thinking this morning if you can refer to "Fight Club", I can refer to "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" icon_smile.gif

I would love a Tree Hugger type cache in our area Seth!. Chris and I have been talking about heading to the Oregon border sometime to complete a few caches in the area, but there is no telling when we will get the chance to make the trip. We are definately gonna have to hit After Dark, Contact Cache (Decoded the message about a month ago), and Tree Hugger. We can never get enough of these "one of a kind" type caches. Now if only we could find the time to finish up your "Mission Impossible" icon_wink.gif