Transformer des mystères en traditionnelles

Doremy66

Je possède une série de 8 mystères que je veux transformer en traditionnelles ( en supprimant l’énigme bien sûr) mais en conservant la même boite et les mêmes coordonnées (physiques).

Puis je le faire moi même et si oui comment ? avec l'aide d'un reviewer ? ou seulement  en archivant et en récréant ces caches ?

Merci

First, apologies for not answering in French, but my French is pas bon.

Since you're removing the puzzle, even if the containers stay in the same place, I would say you are fundamentally altering the nature of the cache experience.  After all, those who previously found them did so when they were mystery caches.  Changing them to traditionals now would take away from their mystery caches found.

From the guidelines:

If edits to your cache page change the experience of your geocache fundamentally, it may be appropriate to archive the cache page and submit a new one.

You would need a reviewer or Groundspeak employee to change the cache type, and under the guidelines, I think they would agree that a new cache listing would be appropriate.  So: agree with Humble Lynx, archive the old listings and create new ones.  (Recommend new log books as well.)