Wishlist for New Features to be added to App

Firstly, if this had already been covered in the past, then please excuse me for posting this new thread.

Wishlist for New Features to be added to Android or iphone App

1. To be able to Add my New Caches through the App. It would make life so much easier.

2. To be able to Edit my Existing Caches, especially tweaking of Coordinates.

3. To be able to see other cache locations even those you have selected one. I passed 2 caches on the way to another without relishing it until i got home.

4. The ability to log a location in the App, i.e. when out looking for a location to place a new Cache. at the moment I have to use another app.

5. To be able to see my unpublished Caches on the app, again useful for checking Coordinates.

maybe solve this problem by having a mobile version of the website. 

I suspect I am not the only person to have the above on their wishlist,  I realize that is a major update to the app.

Comments and your thoughts are welcome.

1 hour ago, ian_canal_restorer said:

Wishlist for New Features to be added to Android or iphone App

It would be easier to discuss your suggestions if you created a separate thread for each one.

1 hour ago, ian_canal_restorer said:

3. To be able to see other cache locations even those you have selected one. I passed 2 caches on the way to another without relishing it until i got home.

I agree. This is one of the useful features in CacheSense (RIP), that caches other than the one I'm currently targeting are displayed (and I can control how much the other cache icons are faded out).

1 hour ago, niraD said:
3 hours ago, ian_canal_restorer said:

I agree. This is one of the useful features in CacheSense (RIP), that caches other than the one I'm currently targeting are displayed (and I can control how much the other cache icons are faded out).

Likewise with Geosphere.  I don't like targeting/navigating to a cache removing everything else. At the least, just highlight it in some manner, that's all that's really needed.