Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vulture1957

Happy Pi Day

We are making chicken empanadas for dinner on Pi Day :) Mama Blaster made the filling, and Younger Sister Blaster made the dough and cute decorations :)  They were YUM!! Go see our log from today (14 Mar 2018) to see the pile o' pi pies -- the photo is too big to load here :(

http://www.Waymarking.com/waymarks/WMNFKF_Eat_Pie_on_Pi_Day

Edited by Benchmark Blasterz

On 3/14/2018 at 11:51 AM, Max and 99 said:

With 30 candles on top!

We tried to get the appropriate number of candles, too, but the store didn't have enough.

On 3/14/2018 at 2:45 PM, Benchmark Blasterz said:

We are making chicken empanadas for dinner on Pi Day :) Mama Blaster made the filling, and Younger Sister Blaster made the dough and cute decorations :)  They were YUM!! Go see our log from today (14 Mar 2018) to see the pile o' pi pies -- the photo is too big to load here :(

http://www.Waymarking.com/waymarks/WMNFKF_Eat_Pie_on_Pi_Day

that's cute. Pi pies for Pi Day.

Every year there's a sector of folks who go around this Pi Day thing.  Some skirt its circumference.  Some try other angles.  Seems like we've been doing this since we got off the Arc.  But there is no beginning or end to it, I guess.  Folks from a considerable radius from me enjoyed the day.  I am diametrically unconcerned.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MountainWoods said:

Every year there's a sector of folks who go around this Pi Day thing.  Some skirt its circumference.  Some try other angles.  Seems like we've been doing this since we got off the Arc.  But there is no beginning or end to it, I guess.  Folks from a considerable radius from me enjoyed the day.  I am diametrically unconcerned.

well, for me, any "reason"  I can use to eat pie is good for me! Pie R round, and I'm getting that way.  ;-)