help submiting geocache

hello, i'm not sure if this is the right thread but i've been trying to submit a geocache i hid and the website seems to be not letting me. when im at the end "sumbit and review" it just keeps re-loading. ive tried to clear my browser, ive used three different browsers and even tried "traditional cache' and "multi cache". I've also tried all of the different setting for difficulty and terrain and there is no existing caches in the area at all. I've submitted a geocache before with no problems...I'm currently not a member not sure if i need to be to submit one?

You do not need to be a paying member in order to submit a cache!

Could you please tell us what device and operating system (Windows, Mac) you are using, and what version?  Also, what browser are you using, and what version?  (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari)

I checked, and indeed none of your efforts have produced a completed cache page.  Sorry for the trouble!

5 hours ago, thegame56 said:

hello, i'm not sure if this is the right thread but i've been trying to submit a geocache i hid and the website seems to be not letting me. when im at the end "sumbit and review" it just keeps re-loading. ive tried to clear my browser, ive used three different browsers and even tried "traditional cache' and "multi cache". I've also tried all of the different setting for difficulty and terrain and there is no existing caches in the area at all. I've submitted a geocache before with no problems...I'm currently not a member not sure if i need to be to submit one?

Yesterday I experienced similar problems. Every time I pressed "Save and Preview" the page ended endless reload but the "save part" worked so I managed to fix the problem myself by reloading manually. When you are submitting a new cache, the next stage is sending a note to reviewer and you are stuck. Today there is no such problem. Maybe your problem is also solved already?

I've tried to reload my browser and sign in and out again today and it's still doing the endless reload on the save and preview page. I've used chrome, and Firefox as my browsers, not sure what version if chrome is in my Android , but my laptop uses Firefox on windows 10.

Edited by thegame56
1 hour ago, thegame56 said:

I've tried to reload my browser and sign in and out again today and it's still doing the endless reload on the save and preview page. I've used chrome, and Firefox as my browsers, not sure what version if chrome is in my Android , but my laptop uses Firefox on windows 10.

I was having the same thing yesterday when I was preparing a new cache submission, after anything that involved a save, it'd just hang there although the save did work if I closed that browser tab and then opened the cache page again. It also happened editing the description on photos. My cache is now in the reviewer's queue so I can't check whether it's still a problem today.