Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Jffok

Setting up a Garmin 700 for Geocaching

I really need someone that has a Garmin 700 to try to talk me through some steps on setting mine up for Geocaching.   I have googled all the help and watched the youtube videos but I am still no where close to getting the gps to where I can use it.

If anyone could and would help me I really would appreciate it.  Thank you.   I am replacing an Oregon 450 

9 hours ago, Jffok said:

I really need someone that has a Garmin 700 to try to talk me through some steps on setting mine up for Geocaching.   I have googled all the help and watched the youtube videos but I am still no where close to getting the gps to where I can use it.

If anyone could and would help me I really would appreciate it.  Thank you.   I am replacing an Oregon 450 

I just replied to your other post. What exactly ('geocaching' is a broad brush) are you having trouble with? The 7x0 is a huge step up in features from the 450, once you learn all that it has to offer you will love this unit! Have a look at the Oregon 6x0 and 7x0 pages for tons of info at GPSrChive.com.

Thank you for this helpful link.   I went there and bookmarked it as I am sure I am going to have a lot of questions to look up in the next few weeks.